Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Typical Friday

It's a typical Friday today. My morning class was canceled. Thank God. Web Page Design is practically nap time for this college kid. Morning class canceled means all day free. Free to do homework that is. Two English papers due, studying for a biology quiz on Monday, studying just in general for every class. My lack of sleep seems to always be kicking in. Except for last night. Eleven hours of sleep. I do believe that is a new record for me. At least since summer. I can easily say college has changed my life in more ways than one. The people, professors, the atmosphere. I'm pretty sure if I lived in the dorms I would have tons more stories to share, but alas I live at home. That's what sucks about living ten minutes away from CMU.

And now I will leave you with that so you can dwell on what I am having to live and deal with. Enjoy the rest of your Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment