Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rainy Saturday

This Saturday is one you would see in the movies or TV shows. Rain coming down from the clouds, sad music playing from a laptop, and the poor little girl laying in her bed waiting for the boy to call. In case you couldn't guess the girl is me. I can already tell it's going to be a lazy Saturday filled with eating food, sleeping, watching movies and later watching NHL hockey games with my dad. The rain drizzling down from the windows remind me of the tears that roll down my face.

Unsettling text messages from my friends aren't really helping me feel better about my situation. See, the boy I am waiting to call me asked me out onto a romantic adventure. He hasn't answered my texts or my phone calls and I don't want to seem annoying.  Finally calling him just hear his voicemail come on. Disappointment is an understatement at the moment. I'm trying to think of what I did for him to not answer me. I'm hoping he's at work but I don't know if that's the case. He told me yesterday he didn't have to work unless they got a truck in. So what's his excuse for not answering me last night? There is none. At least none that I could think of. Maybe it's me. Maybe he thought better of his decision and realized I'm not worth his time. That's what most guys think at least. The rain is coming down harder. It feels like my heart is drowning in the rain.

Hopefully my Saturday will turn around. But with my luck it won't. I hope everyone else has a nice weekend. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment