Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Heartbroken Saturday Nights

I don't think words can describe my disappointment for this fellow. I've had my fair share of douchebags in the past and I can honestly say I never thought he would have been one of them. Guess I do just have poor taste in guys.

My next plan? Become a hermit. No one seems to care anything about what I do, what I want, or where I want to go in life. So might as well just hide away, right?

It's as if no one seems to care how I feel, or what I want. No, their opinion and their choices are the only ones that matter. As if my feelings are a spirit, that they can just throw whatever they want at me and not have me feel a thing. Well, I do have wants, and I darn sure have feelings. I'm not a mat you can walk all over. The "Welcome" means, "Welcome to my life. Share with me. Learn about me. Learn my wants, guard my feelings and help me fulfill my dreams." From now on I'm not accepting anyone who brings dirt upon my welcome mat. And if for some reason I do, they better clean up that mess.


The only positive thing is I know who my true friends are because of this. They give you advice even when you don't want to hear it. Words of encouragement when you need it. And acts of love at all times.

I don't know how many girls actually read this silly blog of mine, but those who do... Don't give up on boys/men/guys. They all have their immature moments. Some more than others. Some will never grow out of that, and some will treat you like the queen that you really are. Waiting for that day is definitely a hard task, trust me it isn't easy, and I'm still waiting for my turn. But I'm sure once you ind it the journey is unforgettable. I can't wait until that day. The day you find the love of your life, your companion, your best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment